Friday, November 27, 2009

Breck



As some of you might know, Brenda is my favorite sculpt after Sydney. There is just something about those dimples and hint of a smile that has always drawn me to her. I have more Brenda factory dolls than any other sculpt, although Sydney runs a very close second. I also have more Brenda repaints (3) than any other sculpt (besides Matt). Breck was my first Brenda repaint, a former Golden Girl. I remember seeing her on LN Harris' site and praying that I emailed LN fast enough to bring her home, LOL! She has been upgraded to a BW body and remains one of my very favorites. I hadn't taken any new pics of her for a while, and since she was dressed in black, which was the Prego theme for today, I decided she deserved some new photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment