Saturday, March 2, 2024

The Dragon

 I have been quite remiss with my blogging, something I hope to remedy a bit as we move forward this year. The Muses continue to remain the focus of my collecting. I have quite a bit to catch up on with them on the blogging front, but today I decided to get Moments of Joy Daniel out and put him in the Dragon Robe I purchased from the Go East collection.


Daniel is wearing a wig cap from the newest LaVacanza collection. Every collection, I hope for more wig styles/colors for the men. We finally got a new style with the latest collection, although the blonde version of this style was pulled due to an error in execution from the factory. My version needs a little restyling at the top, but in the end I was very glad to see something different. 


The robe suits Daniel well. The embroidery is very well done, although it does not extend around to the back of the robe, it is just on the front portion of the sleeves.


There was a white version of this robe as well, which I passed on during the preorder period, and there were none of that version in the leftover sale, so I missed out on it. I am however happy to have picked up the black version. I should state, his boxer briefs did not come with the robe, they came on the men from the Bonjour Paris collection.









No comments:

Post a Comment