Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Natural High Lilith

Last week another basic doll from Integrity went on sale, this time from the NuFace line, her name is Natural High Lilith. A beautiful version of  one of the very popular Blair twins, Lilith has the light honey skin tone and long raven center parted hair. Designed by Jessy Ayala, she is confirmed to be the sister to the very popular Changing Winds Eden from the 2017 Fashion Fairytale convention.  Here is Integrity's shot of Changing Winds Eden:


And here is the newly released basic Natural High Lilith. Photo also by Integrity. I do not have Changing Winds, but was very happy to add Natural High to my collection.

Natural High arrived yesterday and she did not disappoint. I put her in a new outfit which also recently arrived by Yoisrus on Etsy. I though the bold colors with browns and pinks suited her well.

She is a stunning doll and I'm very happy to have been able to add her to my collection. I hope Integrity restocks her quickly so that those that missed out on her during her initial sales period will be able to get her fairly quickly. The beauty of the basics series is that Integrity has promised to restock them when they sell out, so no need to go to Ebay and pay inflated prices.

Those that are patient will be able to add this beauty at the issue price of $99 plus shipping. You can even add your name to a waitlist notification list to be notified when she comes back in stock. See the note at the bottom of her sale listing for instructions to put your name on the waitlist.

And one last shot of Lilith with Tajinder from the Monarch's line from Integrity.











 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Linda! I was so excited to get her, and I thought the outfit really suits her well too!

    ReplyDelete