Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Beach Babe Poppy

 Yesterday,  the NuFace basic Integrity doll was on topic, today I spent time with another Integrity basic, Beach Babe Poppy.  I love Poppy, and have wanted one that could do double duty as a contemporary girl.  I thought this one might do nicely since her hair wasn't specifically  in a period style. Her eye makeup was also a little edgier (although I had a few doubts that the eye makeup extending beyond the brow line might bug me, in person it really doesn't at all). Her makeup gives her an older vibe, which I really like. Here is a closeup I took of her upon her arrival.  Her gingham swim suit is adorable!


We have had a couple of redress sessions since she moved in and she's proving to be pretty versatile. Here she is in a Barbie ensemble. I love that she came on the high heel foot body, as she can wear most all my Barbie shoes!


Today we tried NuFace Eden's Wouldn't it be Loverly on for size.

I quite like her in pink, and think she is definitely Loverly! I am really looking forward to seeing the basic choices to be released in the other lines. So far, I have been really pleased with IT's choices!












No comments:

Post a Comment