Saturday, November 26, 2011

The lone wolf...............

 I had no intentions of adding any of the Twilight dolls in the 12" size................since they aren't articulated, for $25-30 a piece, I figured I would pass since I have Tonner's Twilight dolls. Well, I went to Big Lots yesterday afternoon as I heard they would be having the Twlight dolls for $10 ea. I was able to find Jake and Edward (Bella was sold out), and for $10 ea I couldn't pass them up.
 I really wish they were articulated.....................but for $10 I'm not complaining too loudly.
Jake makes a nice addition to the 12" male population. He is a cutie..............not sure how much he looks like Taylor Lautner, but he's a cutie just the same, and adds variety to the guys.

1 comment:

  1. I had considered buying Edward just for the outfit, but haven't yet. They have been at Big Lots for a long time now, normally selling for $12. I've occassionally seen Bella at a few different ones, but they seem to have a ton of Edward and Jake. You did well. Much better than that $20+ price tag.

    ReplyDelete