Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pin Up Girl..........









Peggy arrived yesterday. After Lara's arrival I resigned myself to the fact that I would have to have Peggy too, and when this girl came up nude on ebay, I knew I needed to have her, LOL! Much of Deanna's wardrobe isn't her style, IMHO. She was made for tight fitting gowns and lingerie. I was lucky to find this sheath in a box of clothing that no longer had dolly owners. It screamed Peggy's name. I have to say I wasn't impressed with much of Tonners 2010 line up, but I will be adding the separate fashion, Onyx, to my must have's, as it is just Peggy's style as well. I hope Tonner continues to offer separate fashions for the Super Hero's. I think the dressed Peggy is my only dolly must have of the new line as well. I am totally smitten with this girl, even if she can't sit like a lady, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment