Sunday, October 13, 2019

Feeling Nostalgic

Today I was feeling a bit nostalgic and remembering all the fun I used to have with my Tonner dolls, so got a few of the remaining dolls out for some new photos. Before the BJD bug (specifically Iplehouse) bit me hard I focused on Tonner repaints. I've sold off quite a few the past couple of years, but this one by Jenise of the Doll Salon remains.
Joined here by one of the last Tonner dolls (that wasn't Outlander themed) that came through the door. I have had his box out several times with the intent to pack him up and sell him, but something keeps me from listing him, Charlie Dodgson.
My last remaining factory Russell, along with Friday Foster, who I think is one of the loveliest faces that Tonner did.
And lastly during my play time today I wanted to photograph the Chase siblings together. I love this Simon. He's one of my favorite of the Tonner factory faced men. RTW Rouge Sydney I've had up FS a couple of times, but she hasn't seemed to find a new home yet, so figured I would enjoy her while she remains. They do make a very striking pair together.
And another of Sydney by herself, as she really is lovely.





2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about Friday Foster being one of the loveliest face sculpts. She's a real beauty.
    As for Charlie Dodgson, if you have the space, I highly suggest you keep him. He is my all time favorite male sculpt. He's kind of breath taking in your photo.
    Thank for sharing. LauraLeigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I need to reorganize my doll space and make better use of what I have. I do love the male dolls. I may end up keeping him after all, who knows, lol! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete