Friday, December 16, 2011

Build a Monster

 Found the Monster High "Build a Monster" basic kits at TRU the other day. Each kit has 2 heads and 2 sets of arms/legs to pair with one torso. The kit also includes 1 wig and 2 outfits. First up here is the vampire girl. She is actually wearing a wig from the Liv dolls and a Disney VIP dress. She is probably my least favorite of the 4 sculpts, but I like her in this dress and wig.
 Next up, the dragon girl. She has textered limbs and wings that are very cool. Also love her patterned eyeshadow that is very scale like. I'm calling mine "Pyra". She is one of my 2 favorites. Wearing a dress from Bratz here.
Lastly, the Sea Monster girl wearing the dress from dragon girl. I've named mine Nessie. I have a hard time picking between here and Pyra for my favorite. I haven't taken pics of my werewolf girl yet, because Nessie doesn't want to give up the torso yet. I wish they would include a torso piece in each color. I would have gladly paid $5 more to get an extra torso so each doll would "match".

No comments:

Post a Comment