Saturday, October 29, 2011

Monster High obsessed

I think I've developed a new obsession. I have become totally enamoured of these quirky Monster High dolls. Normally one who tends to focus my collection towards realism in my dolls, for some reason these totally anime, very out of the norm, various colored Monster High dolls appeal to me greatly.


Mabye it's because they photograph so well. Part of it might be the thrill of the hunt. After collecting mainly Iplehouse BJDs for the past year or two, it's nice to be able to go to the local Walmart or Toys R Us and pick up a relatively inexpensive doll fix.


Whatever it is...............they have me totally hooked for the moment at least. I'm almost embarrassed to say how many I've picked up over the course of the past week.





No comments:

Post a Comment