Monday, January 3, 2011

Beauty and Brains.......

I've wanted this doll since she first came out, but I didn't want to spend the asking price and was hoping I would find one on sale eventually. I wasn't sure of her outfit, I mainly wanted the doll. I have always loved the Deanna Denton sculpt, just am not a fan of the full figured body.
When I saw her FS on Bearzabout last week I finally caved. After having her in hand I have to say, I think the outfit will work nicely as mix and match pieces. The boots are really cute and the top and skirt are cute when paired with other pieces as well IMHO. She is wearing an Ellowyne skirt here with her default top, boots and tights. I hope Tonner will use this sculpt on the Antoinette body again, as I think it works well, and gives those of us that don't collect the full figured gals a chance at getting this gorgeous sculpt.

No comments:

Post a Comment