The Holiday 2021 Enchanted Collection just might be my favorite Muse collection to date. So many gorgeous outfits in that collection, it is really hard to pick a favorite, and I wish I had been able to buy all of them. This morning I wanted to photograph one of 2 short dresses in the collection, Look 5, as I have only photographed it once before shortly after it arrived. I chose Time & Timeless Daphne as my model.
I love everything about this dress. The rhinestones on the bodice are perfect and I love the bubble effect on both the sleeves and the bottom of the dress.
I love the fact that with the addition of a new model, all of my older outfits become 'new' again.
And a close up of Daphne, just because she's so stunning.




Hi Jackie, I tried the separate blog for each of my different doll collections once or twice then thought it much too much work, I simply couldn't keep up. Now they are all in one place I find it much easier to manage and I am finding it easier to come up with things to post about.
ReplyDeleteDon't get me wrong I love your dolls and your blogs, but it would be easier to follow your journey if they were all in one place.
Big hugs,
X