Monday, June 27, 2022

Same Sculpt?

There was some discussion on the Jamieshow Muses Facebook group about whether or not Alejandro and Orlando are the same sculpt, so I decided to put both of my guys in the same wig and get some shots of them together to see what I thought.  


I had never really thought about them being the same sculpt until this was mentioned. Looking at the two of them side by side in the same wig, it is apparent they have definite similarities.


The shape of their noses is definitely VERY similar, as is their eye shape. Someone on FB thought their chins were different, that Orlando had a rounder chin, but my thought is that may be an illusion caused by the shape of Alejandro's goatee.


Their cheekbones are also identical to my eye. Seeing them side by side and comparing them, I would say it's very probable they are the same sculpt in different resin colors, painted as different characters. After all, we have Grace and Alexis who share a sculpt and a resin color, why not some of the male characters. It was also discussed in the FB Musedoll group that the new characters from the Bonjour Paris line, Aiden and Sean appear to share a sculpt as well. I guess until George Gonzalez or Owensu weigh in to confirm or deny we will not know for sure, but it is fun to speculate. What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment