Monday, June 6, 2011

June Brides

I love bride dolls, and have quite a few of Tonner's bride dolls that he's done over the years as well as some bridal gowns done by other companies, modeled by my Tonner dolls. I haven't taken any new pics of my brides in quite some time, and a few of them, like this first girl have never had their portraits done so I thought it was about time.

I can't even remember any more what company put this first bridal gown out, but I know the "original" dolls name was "Erin Bride". I sold the nude doll and Tonner's "My Sweetheart, a Cherished Friends exclusive Sweetheart doll" took over the modeling of this beautiful bridal gown. It's a favorite of mine.



Just a new pic of Elizabeth Swann bride with Will Turner, from the Pirates of the Caribbean series. I had never taken a picture of the two of them together, so thought it was high time for that as well.





1 comment:

  1. Jackie! I liked this post on my Check This Blog Out section. :-)

    Hope you don't mind. fashiondollfoto.com

    ReplyDelete