Monday, December 13, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas

I finally got most of my doll families dressed and ready for their Christmas pictures, so since I had some decent light this morning I thought I would get started on the pictures. This family was my very first Kish/Tonner family. Winter Riley was my very first Kish doll and she's still a favorite. The girls dresses were made by the very talented Janice Mundy.
I thought Alice deserved a picture of her own, since she looks so pretty in her new dress from Janice. I really don't take that many pictures of the girls this size, but Alice is my favorite sculpt in this size range.

Mitch and Tara posing in front of the tree.


And the Riley that started it all, Winter Riley in her Christmas plaid from Janice.



1 comment:

  1. Dear Jackie,
    You have always have the nicest family photos!
    I love and enjoy seeing them...thank you very much.

    Happy Holidays to you and yours, Jackie!!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete