Friday, June 21, 2024

An Under-rated Man

  La Vacanza Dusan is one of my favorite male muses. I can't believe he is still available on the Jamieshow site. I love his skin tone, and just everything about him, so I thought I'd do a post featuring him in some of the different outfits he's modeled since he came to live with me. Upon his arrival, he immediately got to model La Vacanza Look 15. 


This double breasted suit with the male corset in black is a stunner.


Next up was Look 13 from LaVacanza, along with Gabriel's wig. This wig has a little too much hair for my taste, but at least it's a step in the right direction of getting some varying hairstyles for the guys aside from the flocked wig caps.



When I first saw Look 13 from La Vacanza, my first thought was that robe will look fabulous with the silk PJ pants that the basic Enchanted men came in. Dusan models during some down time  here.



Lastly back to a little glamourous gold.............Dangerous Love Look 7.



Handsome from every angle






















2 comments:

  1. I think that both men of La Vacanza are beautifully sculpted.

    Gabriel LE 150 pieces, Dusan "only" LE 75 pieces, yet, they still are not sold out. I would be much more satisfied if the Gabriel's wig cap would look better in person (or more similar styling to the promo). For that price, every piece has to be better. And maybe, just maybe people who did not preorder this Gabriel, saw the Legend Gabriel, and decide to wait? As for Duscan... I wasn't interested in his look because his eyes look "sad." He wouldn't make me smile... that's how I feel.

    If they had come with nicer looking hairstyles, they both might have sold out sooner because their sculpts are beautiful.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The men aren't as popular as the female sculpts, so they tend to linger around longer in the shop than the girls do. Dusan came with the wig cap he's pictured with in the first shot. I understand with Gabriel they tried something new with the hair, which I appreciate, it just was a little too full (on my doll anyway). I'm not one for restyling either, but I might have to find some tips and try. I do like them both though.

      Delete