Sunday, June 23, 2024

Accessorize

 Jamieshow's Let Them Eat Cake Collection offered 4 different accessory packs. I passed on them originally during preorders, as I decided to go with both dolls offered in the "Cake" collection instead, but then I started to regret it thinking the purple pack might go well with La Vacanza's Look 11. The promo pic of Taro Accessory pack pictured below.


During the leftover sale I decided to just bite the bullet and purchase all 4 of the packs. I got a chance to play a bit yesterday, and the Taro set DOES go well with La Vacanza's Look 11 as modeled by LV Ginnie below.


The material for the gloves look to be made of the exact same material as the dress.


This morning I decided to have a bit of fun with the Fraise set, pairing it with Fashion #4 from Rococo. The promo photo of the Fraise set.


The tulle with bows is sewn onto the glove. While the bows are a little bit lighter than the bows on the dress, I still think it all blends to make a fun pairing. Moments of Joy Grace models.


It adds a bit of fun versatility to the original look. Love the little macaroon purse.


Grace is wearing the blonde hard cap wig offered in the Rococo collection as well. Such a beautiful face. I'll highlight the other 2 accessory sets in another post as soon as I have a chance to play with them a bit.














4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Ginnie has always been my favorite of JamieShow sculpt since their 16-inch version debut. This La Vacanza is currently my most favorite Ginnie. She looks wonderful in any colors, in any style.

    Your Ginnie in lavender is breathtaking. It makes me love my Ginne more!

    ReplyDelete