Saturday, December 3, 2011

Twilight Victoria

 I've been meaning to add Tonner's Victoria from the Twilight group to my collection since she came out, other things just seemed to push in front of her on my list. I noticed recently though that she's getting a bit harder to find so figured it was time to push that buy button.
 She arrived home last week and I had to take some time with her and the camera this morning. Aside from the fact that she has Tonner big head syndrome..................James has it too, so I guess they will display fine together, she is a gorgeous doll. I really do wish Tonner would go back to the smaller heads (the size the Tyler doll line heads were when the dolls first premiered).
And my favorite shot from this morning's shoot. She  just looks a bit dangerous here to m.

No comments:

Post a Comment